• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E : Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Why is this goalie on the ground holding is head? There was no one else's body part within three feet of his head.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Shaqiri will probably leave Bayern this summer. Would be a good pick up for a few premier league clubs. Suffers from Andros Townsend syndrome a bit though.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Shaqiri is such a gun, that first one was a hell of a strike. One of my favourites on FM14, probably the best AML on the game!

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know France are in no need of a win but my opinion of Valbuena has just gone up even more.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Studs were definitely up but it looked like he was trying to stop and control the ball to me rather than lunging in, and just slipped on top of the ball.

Ecuador keeper having a pretty good game, couple of nice saves.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Seriously, **** France. Especially Benzema. Cost me $300 in multis by being unable to shoot the ****ing ball anywhere but straight at the keeper. Ugh.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Studs were definitely up but it looked like he was trying to stop and control the ball to me rather than lunging in, and just slipped on top of the ball.
He is kind of slightly unlucky but it's still a red.

Why were France constantly elbowing people and getting away with it?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
One presumes there will be post-game disciplinary proceedings for this one. Sahko's elbow was terrible, and Giroud's wasn't much better. Both should have gone.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Them playing an injured Sahko when they have Koscielny, Varane and Mangala in the squad hasn't got enough stick btw.