• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

James

Cricket Web Owner
17 June 2018
18:00 MSK (UTC+3)
Germany
Mexico
Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow

18 June 2018
15:00 MSK (UTC+3)
Sweden
South Korea
Nizhny Novgorod Stadium, Nizhny Novgorod

23 June 2018
18:00 MSK (UTC+3)
South Korea
Mexico
Rostov Arena, Rostov-on-Don

23 June 2018
21:00 MSK (UTC+3)
Germany
Sweden
Fisht Olympic Stadium, Sochi

27 June 2018
17:00 MSK (UTC+3)
South Korea
Germany
Kazan Arena, Kazan

27 June 2018
19:00 YEKT (UTC+5)
Mexico
Sweden
Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone know who is going to partner Muller?
I think it'll probably be Werner up top with Muller, Ozil, Reus/Sane behind. I can see Muller getting dropped at some stage. He's not been as good as Reus or Sane this season.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
No Sané is...interesting.

edit: hold up, Mario Gomez is in the squad? The **** has Löw been smoking?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No Sané is...interesting.

edit: hold up, Mario Gomez is in the squad? The **** has Löw been smoking?
Interesting indeed. Taking Brandt instead is a bit like if England left Sterling out for Marc Albrighton.

Reminds me a little of Casillas playing instead of De Gea last time. If it's non-footballing reasons they have some major internal political problems, and if it's footballing reasons the coach is a total boob.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tbf Gomez has done well in internationals (unless memory serves me wrong). How was his season?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminds me a little of Casillas playing instead of De Gea last time. If it's non-footballing reasons they have some major internal political problems, and if it's footballing reasons the coach is a total boob.
How did boob end up meaning stupid

cpr

International Coach
Always rooted for Lozano since he was my star signing on FM15. Happily my managerial support has paid off. Expect to be thanked in the post match interview