• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Korea are ****ed. 24 fouls in the Mexico game and 16 last night. Short man syndrome.
Yeah haha they were absolutely filthy. I wasn't expecting it but a Chinese colleague tells me they've had that reputation in Asia for years. The Asian Uruguay.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Dont know whats the buzz about Werner. Lacks finishing skills. Goretzka was played out of position and Khedira should have been left out. Gundogan was benched for no good reason. Low needs to go.

Indipper

State Regular
Dont know whats the buzz about Werner. Lacks finishing skills. Goretzka was played out of position and Khedira should have been left out. Gundogan was benched for no good reason. Low needs to go.
Werner had some good domestic campaigns recently and did well in Europe too. Löw has been given a contract extention right before the tournament, he can only sack himself. Which he should.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I like how Löw dropped Özil and Khedira for the Sweden game and decided that the correct thing to do was reinstate them for the final game.

I don't get why everyone is surprised at Germany not being able to defend either; it's been their MO under Löw for years. Never mind 8 games in a row conceding a goal, their defensive record in big tournament games has been shocking for years.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good were the scenes in Mexico where the South Korean ambassador basically got carried around on the shoulders of the locals and apparently had drinks bought for him.