• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group Qualifier Predictions

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Neil Pickup said:
We'll do the same for the knockout ties when we get there - deadline is kickoff of the opening game.
As Mr P reckons we're doing this, here's my quarter-finalists:

Argentina
Germany
England
Holland
Italy
Switzerland
Brazil
France

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
dunno how this differs from the other prediction thread now, but anyway

Argentina
Germany
England
Holland
Australia
Switzerland
Brazil
Spain

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Knock me a point of automatically, past deadline so I'll ignore Germany v Sweden game - would have gone for Germany though. Honest. Who wouldn't?

Germany [VOID]
Argentina
England
Portugal
Ukraine
Brazil
Spain
Italy

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm a complete ******. I clearly meant England, unfortunately my brain and hands obviously aren't linked. And I wonder why I keep failing my driving test.

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Drat, totally forgot about this thread. Looks like I lose a couple of points over the Argies and Germans then.

England
Holland
Italy
Switzerland
Brazil
Spain