• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey Liam

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
is there going to be off season cricket this year. i know we didnt have it last year was just wondering or will it be tour matches and the the big boys playing int cricket. just asking mate thats all. cheers

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England, USA, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia for sure. Holland, not too sure.
A subcontinental country is also an option being looked into by the CWBCC. Stay tuned.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I say we go Brazil. Spread the gospel. Get them beautiful game, not that soccer crap.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
England, USA, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia for sure. Holland, not too sure.
A subcontinental country is also an option being looked into by the CWBCC. Stay tuned.

How about the NZ & RSA domestic comps?

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Will be interesting who gets the nod for playing in England and Australia. Spots have been limited over the last few years if i remember correctly.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Would be disappointing to not have guys going to Holland this season. But it would be nice if more regular CWXI players getting the chance of playing FC cricket in the off season.

ash chaulk

International Captain
lookin forward to going on a cricketing holiday :) wanna goto Holland but if we goto sub continent i wouldnt mind playing against some spin.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
I'd like Tasmania or Victoria tbh, but I doubt I'll get to play FC cricket over the off-season. Be stuck in the US or the Windies.
The real question is whether Tasmania or Victoria would want you over Hoy or Wright?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
chaminda_00 said:
The real question is whether Tasmania or Victoria would want you over Hoy or Wright?
Well:

a) I've only been playing 2 seasons, so actually had no idea who previously played for those two sides and:

b) Said I didn't expect to.