• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey Liam

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I refer to the fact, that If Italy is open, book me some tickets for thier Champion Team, Pianoro!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dizzy #4 said:
I refer to the fact, that If Italy is open, book me some tickets for thier Champion Team, Pianoro!
Why would Italy be open though?

Even worse standard that Holland (and that's saying something!)

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Italy needs promotion, I think there's some good talent down there, I expect The San Marians might also be good, seeing as thier baseball gods of Europe, I wouldn't be suprise if there was some conversions!

Loony BoB

International Captain
At the moment I'm questioning whether anything is going to go ahead at all. Is there anything being sorted, Liam, or is it more likely that we're going to just jump to the next season?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, I'm pretty sure we'll have club cricket, from what I've heard from Liam.

By the way, with Hoy gone... the Victorian spot is vacant, so uh... *cough, nervous shuffling* :naughty:

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
Robertinho said:
Nah, I'm pretty sure we'll have grade cricket, from what I've heard from Liam.

By the way, with Hoy gone... the Victorian spot is vacant, so uh... *cough, nervous shuffling* :naughty:
You mean Club Cricket.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Having a chat to my manager and with no cricket in Holland, looking to secure a contract in England. But they said i need to be an Aussie or South African to secure a contract. Oh well i guess its the US or T&T for me.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Technically you're a CWebban - not sure where the Aussie or South African thing came from, as Neil and I have been in County Cricket quite regularly.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bit of a hectic time atm, folks. Heading back to Trinidad on Thursday and it's a £700 trip for just 2 weeks, so I don't want to spend much, if any, of it doing CW XI stuff. So club cricket won't come about for another 2 weeks or so. In the mean time, enjoy the ODI series in South Africa and the U-19 series.

Dravid

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Or if you're not playing either, enjoy getting drunk. (Y)
Or how about practice to get better and make the team if you are not playing.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I played u-19s, aged out. I played for CWA, but had a crap season this season (and I don't even think there is an A tour this offseason), and with Mork and Mamesh making hundreds I doubt I'd even have a shout at an XI spot, so I'm gonna hit the beers.