• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey Liam

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Sounds wild.

Always though the FC clubs ASKED players to play for them..... not visa versa ;D

port of spain, here we come.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Playing at the Mighty Vics would be just awesome, would love to play there this off-season i got the chance.

Dravid

International Captain
Hoggy31 said:
Bags playing for NY once again if West Aussie don't want me.
Would love to play in NY my self, as it is the state where I have my house in US atm.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If no spots available in England, Playing in the West Indies looks inviting, always wanted to go to the Caribbean

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Travis_Teh said:
Always though the FC clubs ASKED players to play for them..... not visa versa ;D
That they do, although some substandard players do tend to get asked, hence I've played there!

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
England, USA, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia for sure. Holland, not too sure.
A subcontinental country is also an option being looked into by the CWBCC. Stay tuned.
I here Bangladesh is nice this time of year ;).

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
no Holland ?
that be a shock to me :(
you know you can count on me - research and statwise.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
in the abscence of an offer from Lancs (let's face it they've just signed Murali) i'd like to return to T&T for some partying

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Happy to help out if you'd be interested in establishing a Melbourne Club Competition, if the desire to play in Australia is that strong. :)

ash chaulk

International Captain
vic_orthdox said:
Happy to help out if you'd be interested in establishing a Melbourne Club Competition, if the desire to play in Australia is that strong. :)
would rather play WACA grade Tbbh

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to apply for anywhere really, just seems like it would be a great experience.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Should be good, missed the ol' Club Cricket. Not sure where I'd end up, Australia would be awesome but doubt I'll get a gig over there. What's the word on CW XI tours?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Would like to get a run in England, but my agent, Igor Clubshub, tells me Victoria is still keen as well.