• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Let me know tomorrow if Lambrini girls do indeed have more fun.

edit: how long does your bet last for? Need to avoid posting after you in threads, looks utterly dire.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well it's a month. However I made a bet with pasag on this test, a signature bet. He has offered me an early release from my avatar if I don't enforce the signature. Decisions, decisions.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well it seems Moet girls get drunk too early and then take to their beds three hours before the start of play - as immediately prior to her decision to retire I was getting my ears bent about some perceived slight in a conversation about whether to buy a DVD recorder that took place about 5 years ago I'm rather pleased tbh - take it from one knows - the menopause is a ****ing mightmare

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Aw :(

Currently being made to sit through 2 hours of the good-life by my 'mother-in-law'. Awful stuff... roll on the cricket!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How do England fans keep losing all these avatar bets despite winning comfortably, anyway? What were they based on?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How do England fans keep losing all these avatar bets despite winning comfortably, anyway? What were they based on?
I confidently predicted that Kevin Pietersen would hit at least 150 at the MCG, so given that there's next to no chance of England batting again and KP fell 99 runs short of my prediction, candy owns my avatar until the end of the Sydney Test.

Currently setting up nicely for ripper's avatar to become my property for a long time once the series is done and dusted, so a week of Twatto isn't so bad.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
**** knows what I'm going to do with this one. After New Year, I'm pooped.

Considering going to bed just now, getting up to watch the afternoon session then going back to bed once the day's play is over. However, tomorrow is my only day off this week, working Tuesday-Sunday and don't want to risk my sleeping pattern.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is my last all-nighter, feel a mixture of relieved and sad

Although I'll be going to work in a state of fatigue all week as I'll still watch as much as I can.

Good to see all the one-dayers are day-nighters. Means I can watch the second innings of the weekend ones, and sit off on cricinfo all day for the midweek ones (no pretence of being busy now that I'm leaving :D).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, been for a few interviews lately and got a phone call on Wednesday to tell me I'd got it

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Stayed awake since the end of the South African India game. Just got pinged by a colleague in Sydney saying it will apparently rain today. FFS, was going to do the first session and then take a walk back to my apartment. Been sitting in a bar drinking coffee for the past 5 hours and trying to sober up after 30 hours with no sleep and 7+ days on the piss.