• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I haven't got the small print yet - but I doubt it, given what I do doesn't lend itself to bonuses per se

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Its not far, but probably not the same place(other side of the m6), just always drive past a big barclays set up on the way to my bros called Radbroke Hall or something.

edit is called Radbroke Hall

wikipedia said:
Barclays has a large campus site at Radbroke Hall on Toft Road just outside of Knutsford,[6] employing several thousand staff in IT and support functions.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Nice one Corrin.

Hmmm, wake up and they're off for bad light, get 20 mins then off for rain. Not sure I can be bothered staying up, might give it 15 mins and if they're not back on by 4am then go back to bed.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Just got back from a 12-hour first day back at work, and I have a stinking case of man-flu from my boyfriend... but this session just has to be watched, doesn't it?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Fell asleep last night whilst listening on the radio, woke up to hear Boycott berating KP, "thought ah ****e" and rolled over and went back to sleep, decided I would leave checking the score until later in the day.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've hit my most tired point of the series. Went to bed for the middle session but put the cricinfo mobile live scores on my phone and was pretty much waking every 20 minutes and checking it (not deliberately but my mind was racing). Struggling.

kp4captain

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
First 2 tests took an early night and got up for the evening session, Perth again was an early night, but up for the second half of the afternoon session onwards, and then last test and this one a change of plan, staying up for the morning session.

Has worked nicely, but obviously I haven't been able to watch it all.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Pulled another all-nighter, decided before lunch to watch the Cook-Bell partnership through to the end. By the time it did I'd gone into post-tiredness schedule wreck and just carried on. Worth it.

Got a metric ****ton of revision to do, will try and get some sleep tonight.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Those bastards at Sky have done well, more than once, at keeping me just interested enough to keep going through lunch and after that, well, we've got a big partnership going and, y' know, the next session's crucial and that, and suddenly BAM it's 4 o'-****ing-clock in the morning. I think what finally got me drifting off shortly before tea was when Mr Cricket came on to bowl

Anyway thank the Good Lord for caffeine, is all I can say, it's kept me going pretty well today