• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you could compete in one Olympic event...

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
What would it be?

For me, I'd obviously go with hockey seeing as I play it and all. Otherwise, the 100m would be wicked, though I'm severely lacking in the seemingly mandatory showpony personality trait to compete in that. Wouldn't want to go near the marathon or triathlon.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
100m or decathlon.

Everyone ignores the decathlon in between major events and then the "Best athlete in the World" is crowned.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Swimming, probably. Always really enjoyed it. I used to be alright at it too, I won two events at school swimming sports when I was 10...but then the following year I didn't make it past the heats. Faster decline than Roger Federer tbh.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was pretty good at the 1,500m back in the day. My fastest cross country 1,500m was timed at 4:31 whilst my track fastest was 4:21.

Still a fair way off the New Zealand record of 3:38, but seeing as I never really took it seriously, I could probably have shaved a fair whack off that time given half a chance.