• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India WC Thread

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
i support justin, but no one said i had to support selena and i hate it when people say "ah u don't like selena ur not a true belieber" im a belieber because i love justin not selena i never really liked selena but i do love her music i don't like her and it's not even because of justin at all, don't go sayin crap about me...last time i checked im aloud to have an opinion.

P.S. death to all selenators

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
This has gone to the point of embarrassment and pinnacle of ultimate ridiculousness. The majority of the cry babies doesnt understand some basic fundamentals of cricketing laws. The nation once portrayed as having one of the best fan bases now is a bunch of laughing stock.

What I can understand that PM's stance on the matter is basically political and largely due to the fact of being accused on several pro Indian agendas. Politicians who do not even know the first letter of C pouring in with their version to win the political race. But they are in a false notion completely.

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
In other petty news, Times Now tried to hold a provocative debate on today's loss and tried promoting #ShamedInSydney on Twitter. Instead, people made #ShameOnTimesNow the top trend in India. Sensationalism backfired.

Last edited: