• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Brad Haddin the best keeper Australia have ?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I bet you feel a little embarrassed these days Hendrix don't you ?...Haddin is unquestionably the best in the world at present...What a performance he put on against the grovelling Poms.
me?

All I said is that he was middle of the pack in regards to international keeper/batsman. Which he was at the time.
So no, not embarrassed at all.

And honestly, I still think Watling is better. Although Haddin's had a good couple of series.

Riggins

International Captain
Well today pretty conclusively proves that NZ have the two best wicket keeper batters in the world. Maybe ever.