• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It just doesn't get any better than this !!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
cbuts said:
about time u guys had some success, i mean u invented all these sports yet up till recently u sucked at them. admitidly ur rugby team is back where they belong, 3rd.
THAT'll upset the Springboks.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
cbuts said:
about time u guys had some success, i mean u invented all these sports yet up till recently u sucked at them. admitidly ur rugby team is back where they belong, 3rd.
CB aren't you being generous to the English here. :D I would rate them 5th (behind three southern hemisphere teams and France) based on the severe thrashing they got recently. :laugh:

Last edited:

cbuts

International Debutant
well thats tru, i mean they did loose to ireland, i mean come on. thats **** poor. and of course france did take out the 6 natinos. i do agree that they are about 5th, but officailly they are third

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
cbuts said:
well thats tru, i mean they did loose to ireland, i mean come on. thats **** poor. and of course france did take out the 6 natinos. i do agree that they are about 5th, but officailly they are third
Wouldn't you be more likely to get the flame-war you seem to have your heart set on if you posted such messages on a RUGBY website?

cricketfan

Cricket Spectator
As an Englishman living in God's country (Oz) let me ask you all a question. How many here know of Union let alone play it? I'll give you a hint. Of the four codes, Rules, Soccer, League and Union, Union comes last by a fair margin. That alone makes it amazing the Oz can even compete with anbody let alone All Blacks etc.

skeewee

Cricket Spectator
I'm just glad the aussies did not make it at the end of the day england has been the best odi side this season so they deserve it, and the Australian need to look at developing new players, coz in the rugby and the cricket their old guys can't do it anymore... By the way WE won the Tri-nations... just reminding you..

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
skeewee said:
I'm just glad the aussies did not make it at the end of the day england has been the best odi side this season so they deserve it
Nope, sorry - we have been one of the worst ODI sides this season, incapable of reaching the final of a triangular tournament in our own country.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
skeewee said:
I'm just glad the aussies did not make it at the end of the day england has been the best odi side this season so they deserve it
Hahahaha,

Ahhhh, thanks for that - I always need a good laugh in the morning.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Oztamer said:
First its rugby and now its cricket - we Poms love whooping your hairy Oz butts so bend over and take the thrashing you deserve !!!

Roll on next summer and be afraid............be very afraid :laugh:
And then enjoy getting whipped on your hairless posteriors by the Windies !!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was not posted with the intention of starting a flame war !! But merely as a response to a ****y, unprovoked post !! Modesty, as they say is a virtue. :D

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Not forgotten, but taken in context (how many players either didn't go or were knackered?)
So Marc would I have valid claim if i turned around and said England only beat us 3-0 in the Npower Test series earlier this year because all our good players were getting injured all the time?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Craig said:
So Marc would I have valid claim if i turned around and said England only beat us 3-0 in the Npower Test series earlier this year because all our good players were getting injured all the time?
It certainly didn't make England's job any harder.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
I've never denied that that did make a large impact on the series, to be fair.