• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Back!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hmmmmmm not so sure about an activity check straight up. Give it a week or 2, when a few games have been run, then do one. People are obviously not going to be as active now, as in 1/2 weeks when the show is back on the road.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
TBH, an activity check now would cause more issues than it is worth. Its easy for people to take some time to get back into this and having half the guys missing would slow things down and derail the league and its restart.

In terms of the season, we had an activity check just a few rounds ago. Thats good enough for me.

I say lets get this thing back up and running, generate some activity, finish the season (not long left) and then re-assess and sort stuff out like activity for the next season.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Might be worth posting a thread in OT, for the people who don't know that this is back, and thus don't check here anymore.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TBH, an activity check now would cause more issues than it is worth. Its easy for people to take some time to get back into this and having half the guys missing would slow things down and derail the league and its restart.

In terms of the season, we had an activity check just a few rounds ago. Thats good enough for me.

I say lets get this thing back up and running, generate some activity, finish the season (not long left) and then re-assess and sort stuff out like activity for the next season.
Basically my thoughts. Basically want to get this season to be finished first, then make any changes that are necessary. I have the email of everyone who signed up in the first place so i'm tempted to send an email out to all of them.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nah i think its better you let them find out its back by themselves. If you chase people they will go inactivity anyway in the future.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im here dont send emails..........they will turn up when they see its all good again.