• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

james anderson averages 35 with the kookaburra

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
rather than trying to guess which random poster i want to be, try thinking about james anderson having a mediocre record with a commonly used test cricket ball and how that might influence how some of us view him.

i've been ramping my opinion to 11 for fun in this thread but my genuine opinion after digging for content to annoy the english during botm is james anderson is an atvg who falls short of true greatness due to a mediocre away record, highlighted in particular by his very mediocre returns with the kookaburra ball. this is verifiable statistically and visually, because i have watched many of his good and bad days with the kookaburra.

this means i do not think him incapable of bowling well without the duke (because he has at times) or that he is a bad bowler, because he is clearly a very good bowler.

if this is a troll opinion then we may as well call the place blindenglishguzzling dot net but fortunately posters of class, intelligence and irresistible charm like myself prevent cw from falling into such degeneracy. one of you (i cbf remembering who) dug this thread, i wasn't posting about anderson before you brought it down on you.
And yet you've still not challenged a single point made. Just a lot of words for a lot of waffle because you have a chip on your shoulder. Sad!

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
rather than trying to guess which random poster i want to be, try thinking about james anderson having a mediocre record with a commonly used test cricket ball and how that might influence how some of us view him.

i've been ramping my opinion to 11 for fun in this thread but my genuine opinion after digging for content to annoy the english during botm is james anderson is an atvg who falls short of true greatness due to a mediocre away record, highlighted in particular by his very mediocre returns with the kookaburra ball. this is verifiable statistically and visually, because i have watched many of his good and bad days with the kookaburra.

this means i do not think him incapable of bowling well without the duke (because he has at times) or that he is a bad bowler, because he is clearly a very good bowler.

if this is a troll opinion then we may as well call the place blindenglishguzzling dot net but fortunately posters of class, intelligence and irresistible charm like myself prevent cw from falling into such degeneracy. one of you (i cbf remembering who) dug this thread, i wasn't posting about anderson before you brought it down on you.
Bring back the days where you used to completely illogically rate CD players, even though they went to water away from the comfort of McLean Park/Nelson Park. I'm not even sure which Stags you have woodies for (I think Clarkson but even then I'm not sure). Being sniped at by international players, maintaining Peter Ingram was world class even though he was ****e, thinking Marty Cain had a shot - those are the good ol' Flem days

Flem274*

123/5
all i'm seeing is waaaah waaaah and no actual rebuttal to what was an exceptionally reasonable previous post, nevermind all the excellent posts prior to it.
I think it's trolling to put '35' in the thread title when you knew it was wrong
if you could read you'd see i corrected myself on page one after realising i forgot to include uae tests. buffoon. sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.