• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jessica Ennis

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Just needs her own thread. She's just received a Gold Medal that she was denied by a cheat in 2011. She's even more stunning in the studio. Tainted slightly by the fact that she's 8 months pregnant and it's not mine, but that's life.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Not bad. You guys have some nice ones on your olympic team. Katarina Johnson-Thompson is nice.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
You seriously think I don't know what her married name is? She's married, one day she'll be divorced. That's just the way it is.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
She's lovely:wub:

In other news why are so many heptathletes smoking hot, Denise Lewis, KJT, JEH, Louise Hazel, Morgan Lake, oh some of the forn ones are alright too I suppose.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Olympians are a ridiculously hot species. No wonder they spend all their spare time in the Olympic village banging each other. Swimmers and divers :wub:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Olympians are a ridiculously hot species. No wonder they spend all their spare time in the Olympic village banging each other. Swimmers and divers :wub:
rly?

haha just kidding. It's good that we all have such varied taste.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Back in the news this week after winning some pointless vote on the BBC. Gorgeous creature.
Wasn't she in the news a while back for having a stalker?

Come to think of it it may have coincided with one of your 'breaks' from posting ....................