• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Keith Quinn makes his assessment

nibbs

International Captain
Kieth Quinn is a terrible commentator. One of his dramatic lines 'this bloke comes from the northern part of NZ, KAITIA!!!'.

Who cares...

Also Jeff Wilson is crap to. Far too often he says 'thats what he does best'. I guess I'm just glad we don't have to put up with Gordon Bray (spl???),,,

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Keith Quinn almost messes himself when NZ pull off a try.
I agree, not many ppl have been that impressed with Jeff Wilson as a commentator, I think he should be back over here training for the cricket season.

Infact most of the commentary has been cr*p.

nibbs

International Captain
Tim said:
Keith Quinn almost messes himself when NZ pull off a try.
I agree, not many ppl have been that impressed with Jeff Wilson as a commentator, I think he should be back over here training for the cricket season.

Infact most of the commentary has been cr*p.
Did anyone happen to be listening to Radio Sport between 7:15 and 7:45, this morning. I must say I agree with everything Mr. Devlin had to say. TVNZ are doing a poor job of bringing us Kiwis this tournament...

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I heard it all, he got into a huge argument with the sports tv director of TVNZ.
And apparently Keith Quinn won't be speaking on Devlin's radio show now until after the World Cup.

Brendon Telfer is such a ******, he think's he knows everything yet all he can boast is being a netball commentator...he's just covering his backside incase TVNZ take action.

Devlin may get in trouble because he appears on Game of Two halves.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Devlin is so right about the fact that TVNZ have known for 4 years that they've had the broadcasting rights and that the RWC is the biggest sporting event to New Zealanders yet all TVNZ can come up with is a 4 pm timeslot with a kids tv presenter...

Then the TVNZ guy said most parents were home at 4..BOLLOCKS!

All everybody wants is for example a 9pm timeslot recapping the previous days play.