• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Mitchell freakin respond to this thread.
Will give him a day or so to start up. If he doesnt then Ill begin. Didnt want to do it this way but I checked the screen and this thing is flatlining. I see it as re-starting rather than taking over.

Ive spent today planning things for the next season so Id like to get things up and running pretty soon.

i was also happy to help him take it over so yer agree it has been idle for along time now.
Give me a shout on MSN or email about helping me with it, if you are still interested.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would be interested in giving a helping hand (probs not simming, but would be willing/interested to take on other roles to get it back on track) as i'll have finished uni for 3 or so months as of Wednesday lunctime.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A day or so is up...guess this means we start over (which is essentially what it will be) :D