• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Likes Given: 20000

the big bambino

International Captain
They only matter in volume. It's like with pennies. One doesn't matter at all, but if you take your time, build up a stock day by day, and fill up an entire jar with them, you can smile on the fruits of your labour. You know that just a little thought each day has made something significant out of nothing significant at all - because you're capable of creating something. Then you can walk into the shop with your big jar of pennies, smiling and proud, smash it over the back of the cashier's head, and walk out with some actual money.
I actually did this once. Got arrested wasting time picking up the pennies.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
***** just liked a post made by me on 31st Dec of last year saying "Happy New Year everyone!"

I mean, c'mon :laugh:

Bijed

International Regular
So, on the first day of this month, ***** handed out his 20,000th like:

Congrats to Sledger for being my 20,000th like on CW
And today, just 10 days later, I happened to take a look at his profile

170311zorax.png

1,200+ new likes given since he started this thread, an additional 6%+ in 10 days. 10 days.

When you said:

Start working on your suggestions for my 30,000th like because, let's face it, it's not too far away
you weren't joking, were you?

I genuinely cannot comprehend how you hand out so many likes, but please never stop :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This thread would have been partly acceptable if some one else had made it in appreciation of *****. Self congratulatory threads are plain weird.