• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Scoring

Andre

International Regular
Yeah, server problem there.

Howeverm, the live scoring is still avaliable via the mainheadline link or the link in this thread.

Cheers,

Andre

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I've got a slight complaint, I run Netscape and every time it refreshes the page it opens it blank but if I refresh it manually it works. Also it just caused an illegal operation in IE when I tried to run it in there. My computer is pretty screwed so it might just be me...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rik said:
I've got a slight complaint, I run Netscape and every time it refreshes the page it opens it blank but if I refresh it manually it works. Also it just caused an illegal operation in IE when I tried to run it in there. My computer is pretty screwed so it might just be me...
More likely to be Coranto

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like you are getting a wee bit confused there, Eddie. I am posting during the Kenyan innings. Can I suggest something? Why don't you wait a little more before posting each overs' results and get it all right rather than make a hurried update and get the facts and figures jumbled? Maybe it won't be a 60 second update, maybe it will even be an over behind, but it will be much more accurate, don't you think?

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
anilramavarma said:
Looks like you are getting a wee bit confused there, Eddie. I am posting during the Kenyan innings. Can I suggest something? Why don't you wait a little more before posting each overs' results and get it all right rather than make a hurried update and get the facts and figures jumbled? Maybe it won't be a 60 second update, maybe it will even be an over behind, but it will be much more accurate, don't you think?
The problem was between overs 15 and 25 during the Kenyan innings from my point of view - there were 2 issues.

1. The indians bowled 11 overs in 28 minutes to get up to 25 in case it rained.
2. The Coranto link kept falling out.

What we ended up having to do to bring you anything was to maintain a wordpad file then paste the details back in whenever Coranto decided to come back up for a minute or two.

Honestly - until then, we didn't do bad

Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
The problem was between overs 15 and 25 during the Kenyan innings from my point of view - there were 2 issues.

1. The indians bowled 11 overs in 28 minutes to get up to 25 in case it rained.
2. The Coranto link kept falling out.

What we ended up having to do to bring you anything was to maintain a wordpad file then paste the details back in whenever Coranto decided to come back up for a minute or two.

Honestly - until then, we didn't do bad

Sorry about that.
Oh ok! Didn't know what was happening, obviously. Just saw the figures come out jumbled and confused and thought you were struggling to keep pace and not looking too much at the accuracy part of it. It's a tough, high pressure job under demanding conditions, these things happen. Better luck next time(I assume you are continuing with this?).

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
anilramavarma said:
(I assume you are continuing with this?).
Very likely. Certainly on Sunday, then we're looking at some improvements to bring in at some time in the future to take some of the pressure off.

It's a 2 man job, really

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
Very likely. Certainly on Sunday, then we're looking at some improvements to bring in at some time in the future to take some of the pressure off.

It's a 2 man job, really
Yeah, atleast 2 people....Anyway, good luck for the finals....