• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

loving this format, 2020 has come of age

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I actually meant that Perth is a lot whiter than other Australian cities, and hence its an away game unlike in Melb or Sydney, but joke missed though :(

Last edited:

treamcast34

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Never been much of a fan of the format but the graph is spot on. Nice to see us playing with some confidence and it would seem, determination. By virtue of this it's been a decent enough tournament for mine, but I can understand the mutual observer being nonplussed barring the Aus/Pak game.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I still don't really like 20/20 at all, but I've watched most of the games in this tournament, and the Hussey knock last night had me genuinely interested for probably the first time. By far the most compelling individual performance I've seen in a 20/20 game.

Overall if Australia lose to England I won't lose any sleep over it though. It's just not cricket to me, it's a diversion at best.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You know.. it is reusable.. Change "Appreciation of T20 Cricket" to "Appreciation of the format of the WC" and it would still be valid.

Genius, tbh.. :laugh:

Not quite a coincidence that we have had two threads in the same subforum - one praising the format and one damning it and looks like the OP of the first is a Pakistan supporter and the second is an Indian supporter.. True to form of the national teams, huh? :p