• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lowest Battrick Score

James018

Cricket Spectator
Have been bowled out for 46 and 53 early in my BT career but on no other occasion have I fallen for under 158.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
And that's the end of the match. Collins United won by 10 wickets.
Mornington CC 7-10
Collins United 9-0

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Last weeks Fc matches saw a team shot out for 3 in their first innings. All 3 runs were extras

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
so far my lowest is a dismal 73 with 5 been extas, having two ducks and new siging Hagden top scoring on 30. only three people got double figs (one being 10)

the game luckerly was a freindly though.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
my lowast is 17 in BT20 match. I'm div 5 in both but made 98 against a div 1 side so that was cool. The side I made 17 against was div 3