• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Members Tickets for SCG ashes test

zorro

Cricket Spectator
Hi All

Just putting it out there to anyone interested in some days in the members at the SCG test. I have some passes available for all days. Please get in touch if this is of interest. Thought it could be a good chance for anyone coming out from the UK to experience something new.

Cheers

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Are you selling these on at face value or is their some coin in it for you?

Pretty sure we wouldn't tollerate any scalping on this forum

zorro

Cricket Spectator
Yeah no worries. Totally understand. I'm not a scalper. I'm a member who isn't sure if i can make it or not now due to some family circumstances that means i may not be in Sydney at the time of the test. Simply looking to offer to anyone ( was thinking more of the poms as it would be an experience for them ) some passes. Not looking to make any money out of it over and above but obviously want to recoup some of the yearly fees for membership. No ill intent. Thought it could be a win win. I have one pass for days 1 to 3 and 3 passes for days 4 and 5.