• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Modifications not turned off for the 2nd Ind/SA test

James

Cricket Web Owner
Modifications switched off automatically 3 minutes after your post judging by the log.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Modifications switched off automatically 3 minutes after your post judging by the log.
James,

Why is this happening periodically? Any reason? I remember you telling that we will not have any more problems like this in future. But they keep on happening. Why dont you take it seriously :) ?

James

Cricket Web Owner
James,

Why is this happening periodically? Any reason? I remember you telling that we will not have any more problems like this in future. But they keep on happening. Why dont you take it seriously :) ?
It switched off fine, there were no problems there, we must have just had the start time of the match incorrect.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
The other thread opened by saaib118 for the similar reason on 8th April is locked . You know why? James might have thought to lock it before I post in it pointing out the flaw in the Fantasy Cricket :)

redgee34

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I had 6 modifications in the "End of the Southern Summer" competition and switched my captaincy to another player that was already on my team. After that though, it said I had 3 modifications left. I thought a captaincy change only uses 2 modifications?