• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name an overrated and an underrated poster

cpr

International Coach
Overrated: This sort of thing is usually best avoided due to the argume.... nah its *****
Underrated: Burgey, been warning us for years about this sort of thing

Shady Slim

International Coach
Overrated: TJB (if you have a look at it his opinions are less memey than you think)
what is this trash why did i think being on a public forum at sixteen was a good idea

speaks volumes to trundler’s character that he can do it without being an insufferable dweeb

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby another underrated one, I feel. His posts are always entertainingly phrased.

cnerd123

likes this
Everyone is pretty much on a spectrum. Why is trundler overrated?
The boy can write.
Much like all Pakistani protégés he started off young and brilliant but has begun to dull with age

If history is anything to go by he'll have retired from CW at the age of 24

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
BoyBrumby another underrated one, I feel. His posts are always entertainingly phrased.
Calling Brumby underrated shows what a ****ing blow-in you are. He's a 2-time BOTM champ you cretin. Get out of my ****ing forum

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Rather surprised to see TBJ described as overrated. He doesn’t even grasp the basics of a game of cricket and I thought he was generally completely unrated.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Much like all Pakistani protégés he started off young and brilliant but has begun to dull with age

If history is anything to go by he'll have retired from CW at the age of 24
GAS came up with that analogy. Get your own content ****.