• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Julian87

State Captain
luai cops it a lot for being carried by clearly and himself not actually being that good allegedly
but **** the bloke always lifts when cleary is out and he should get credit for that imho
I’m his harshest critic as a footballer. He had a good game last night. But that win gets credited more to their unbelievable fitness and defence imo. Yeo was their most instrumental player in attack. It’s just such a shame Yeo’s dominance at this level doesn’t translate to rep football.

The craziest thing about performances last night are the likes of Lindsay Smith and Liam Henry just dominating the middle in the absence of JFH, Sorensen and even the recent exit of Leniu. Superb stuff from the young forwards.

We’ve got 18 months or so until we can truly judge Luai.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Panfs still won't make the 8 :ph34r:
I love me that Viv so bring it on.
I’m his harshest critic as a footballer. He had a good game last night. But that win gets credited more to their unbelievable fitness and defence imo. Yeo was their most instrumental player in attack. It’s just such a shame Yeo’s dominance at this level doesn’t translate to rep football.

The craziest thing about performances last night are the likes of Lindsay Smith and Liam Henry just dominating the middle in the absence of JFH, Sorensen and even the recent exit of Leniu. Superb stuff from the young forwards.

We’ve got 18 months or so until we can truly judge Luai.
Yeah forwards have really stepped up. Seems like our biggest strength tbh, there’s always someone waiting for that chance to step up, and when given the chance they deliver more often than not.

Speaking of strength, somehow it shocks me even though I see it almost every game but To’o is legitimately crazy. Carried 3 blokes from 10 out to be held up.