• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
loooool kearney punted. id rather punt players not called roger tuivasa sheck tbh. they're terrible, especially the forwards. yes let's hire adam blair 15 years beyond his best to throw away stupid penalties. plus it's a warriors law one of the back three must be unable to catch a high ball.

trainwreck.
Any reason given for punting Kearney, btw?

I don’t think he’s a great coach but Fmd he’s working with an injury ravaged squad all living away from home and families. Probably entitled to a bit of slack.

Flem274*

123/5
Any reason given for punting Kearney, btw?

I don’t think he’s a great coach but Fmd he’s working with an injury ravaged squad all living away from home and families. Probably entitled to a bit of slack.
nothing beyond the generic 'we need change'.

what they need is a better roster and fitter forwards. dumping johnson was meant to free up cash for some talent.

Kraken

International 12th Man
weekend thoughts:

- fmd the roosters are so good. Parra really good as well, would've beaten pretty much any other side. Radley a special for origin this year, boy is a gun.
- warriors have lost their mind sacking Kearney now. what a joke.
- tigers should've put 70 on the cowboys (yet will still make the 8. says more about how bad the rest are tbh)
- as much as I hate them, **** manly are gutsy. Although if Turbo is out for a while...they're in trouble.
- Saints will have to play at maximum level to just not get pumped by the roosters next week

Shady Slim

International Coach
see because your lot beat the titans but the doggies fell to the sharks you've got the inside track on us for not getting the spoon now which is a worry

Kraken

International 12th Man
see because your lot beat the titans but the doggies fell to the sharks you've got the inside track on us for not getting the spoon now which is a worry
Honestly, on paper, there's no ****ing way we should finish behind your lot. just have to keep going, never move hunt back to 7, and we might just be okay

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
loooool kearney punted. id rather punt players not called roger tuivasa sheck tbh. they're terrible, especially the forwards. yes let's hire adam blair 15 years beyond his best to throw away stupid penalties. plus it's a warriors law one of the back three must be unable to catch a high ball.

trainwreck.
I can't remember Adam Blair for any reason other than injuring teammates or severely screwing the pooch since he brought Afghanistan to BETWAY Plus stadium or whatever Manly called Brookvale back then.

Burgey

Would think Manly in strife because Turbo is out for eight and Walker is apparently gone for six as well. They played well without them for extended periods last year but jeez they're big losses. Get Tapau and Tafua back this week apparently, though. Should still get past Cronulla, who've been awful tbh.

Burgey

Best Parra win I’ve seen in decades. Genuinely gutsy AF. Incredible without a half back for > half the game

Kraken

International 12th Man
Yeah, hate to admit it, but that was gutsy as hell. Great win by parra.

Made sweeter by the fact I had Ryan Matterson first try scorer into parra 1-12. Holy **** was that a nervy last 10 mins or so. Good $$$ though

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Missed the last 20 thanks to a crack addict trying to break into my flat, livid.