• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper (Club Cricket)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Stats from the club cricket season will be posted here at reasonably regular intervals.

Attached is a zip file with four files - FC, IPL, 50 overs and 20 overs. As the season goes on, 50 overs will probably be split into List A and other 50-over cricket, and FC will be split into FC and 2-innings cricket.

Attachments

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chennai's dominance shows in the stats, highest run scorer Raina (217) and leading wicket taker Sharma (13).

cpr

International Coach
Nice, outscoring all bar Cribb and Storer and Yankee cricket, and best Strike Rate with the ball, and here's me dissapointed with my performance.

Eagerly awaiting my first test cap on the back of such awsomeness ;)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Averaging over 75 with the bat and under 25 with the ball. I'll take that. :p

Still scratching my head at why I was taken out of the attack when I had 3/5 and not brought back though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Legend Morkel. Thanks. :)

OD Bowling in a bit of a lapse, but teh figures still make for good reading. Loving my contribution in the field. Batting is failing, but to be expected. Will be looking to keep it up. :thumbsup:

As for First Class... haha. Lots of time to improve. :D

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Legend Mørkel. Thanks. :)

OD Bowling in a bit of a lapse, but teh figures still make for good reading. Loving my contribution in the field. Batting is failing, but to be expected. Will be looking to keep it up. :thumbsup:

As for First Class... haha. Lots of time to improve. :D
We'll tear 'em up. :cool: