• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper (Club Cricket)

oz_fan

International Regular
Pleased to get over 1000 runs and 50 wickets in the 4D. Happy with averages of just over 30 in both batting and bowling in OD.

Majin

International Debutant
Really pleased with how the OD is going, 790 runs in 12 innings is good stuff.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, most wickets from a CW player in English T20 :)

Not overly happy with my economy rate though.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
looking forward to the stats update...reckon i should be above 50 with the bat and below 30 with the ball in both forms.

Majin

International Debutant
1k runs in both forms of the game in T&T after my great offseason in SL combines for a pretty successful offseason all told, imho. Really enjoyed it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
32 wickets in 20 OD matches and 75 wickets in 15 4D matches. Stoked. :)

Big thank you to Calypso and Morkeh for their hard work.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Stoked with my List A season, averaging over 50 with the bat and 22 with the ball, other forms not too bad either 49/29 and 19/13

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Heh, 114 wickets from 17 matches. 11 shy of Raghav who had played 11 more.

Still can't bowl in the short form, though. Bit of a concern for the upcoming season.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Awesome stuff for me in OD's i reckon. But other than that not too crash hot. Any team captain willing to pick me up for next season should seriously look at the OD average. :ph34r:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Really happy with being the leading bowler of the Webbers in CC FC cricket. 55 @ 26 is better than I could have wished for.

The irony being I have the worst stats for List A which is my usual bread and butter.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Absolute shocker of an OD off season. Better performance in FC though, looks like I somehow took the most wickets of the two regions.