• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in CWLand

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lucky innings for Rajin Saleh. A dropped chance and 3 or 4 lbw appeals turned down. That said, Chaulk had a plumb appeal given not out too.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty pleased with my bowling there but it doesnt compare to our top order batting.

A challenging total dealt with comfortably

ash chaulk

International Captain
wow did not expect to be thrown straight into the openers position. but its my top score.

good win team and congrats to stedman for the debut.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Awseome game! Well, for batsmen :)

Thought this was funny : Chaulk was oddly subdued, hitting only two hundreds and ending with an unbeaten 88 .... what a champion, being subdued and only hitting a couple hundred runs, says a lot about the man, really.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, awesome stuff there. Chaulk, Cloete and Gough all big performers.

Are the ODI players unavailable for the whole duration of the series, or only on days of the ODI's?

EDIT: Just saw the post in S12 thread. Disregard.

Last edited:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm really honoured to continue my opening partnership with Chaulk for the national team. I appreciate the support from the board as I thought my previous misdemeaners may have damaged my chances of inclusion.

Good win as well. Chaulk is the best OD batsman going around.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Disgusting personal performance, but well done to the team - the batsmen continued the onslaught from the Tests

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cricket Web XI for the 2nd ODI

JE Stedman
AP Chaulk
CR Butler
MW de Silva
RJ Dauth
+A Crampton
LA Camps
TC Halsey
NS Pickup