• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Club Cricket (8-9)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
You're a fine one to talk.

How many times will I have to tell you to shut up before you actually pay heed?
Uh oh, here we go again. I thought we sorted this out.

How many times will I have to tell you to stop post stalking me before you actually pay heed?

Anyway Marc, you're not doing wonders for team spirit either, I think you better sort yourself out before you start criticising others :)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Robertinho said:
Uh oh, here we go again. I thought we sorted this out.

How many times will I have to tell you to stop post stalking me before you actually pay heed?

Anyway Marc, you're not doing wonders for team spirit either, I think you better sort yourself out before you start criticising others :)
Fellas...

Despite who is the instigator of this pathetic incident, its not on. Leading into the new season, we arn't after public arguing and in-fighting (Season 6 anyone?).

If there is a personality clash I suggest taking it up personally with the individuals involved, and keeping this mess off the boards - it's not too flash for team imagen, and doesn't do self image any help.

Stay cool 'brah' ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
All I am doing is telling you to stop criticising other team-mates and their attitudes.

As captain of the Reds, I am well within my rights to tell you to shut up, and if you continue to ignore these messages then history will show the expected outcome here.

PY

International Coach
marc71178 said:
As captain of the Reds, I am well within my rights to tell you to shut up, and if you continue to ignore these messages then history will show the expected outcome here.
Didn't know captains were allowed to be fascists in CW cricket.

If I'd known, I'd have kept the captaincy of the Blues.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
That was just a warning, but we at the Reds try to be a team, which means that some comments are not needed.

Note that I'm not the only one to have told him to shut up.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
All I am doing is telling you to stop criticising other team-mates and their attitudes.

I suggest you develop some social skills so you are better equipped to interpret posts and decide whether they are in jest and what their meaning is.

I can't exactly see where you're trying to maintain team harmony (eating all the food? that's bound to end in tears), but either way I don't care, because the fact that all the teammates are coolio is good enough.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Rob, please try to cut down on the anti-Jamee posts in CW XI at least. We know you don't exactly like him, not alot do, but at the end of the day, he's on your team and you have to play with him, so leave it at the door when you're in Reds colours, please

ash chaulk

International Captain
marc71178 said:
If it goes into any other thread, it's because he's acting like an immature little child in that thread.

And if that happens, then I will point it out.
again your annoying me i cant believe your still the captain after your recent run of thread writing form

maybe you should become a more positive rather then a negitive person mate

David

International 12th Man
Chaulky, politely, please leave.

Rob, stow it, stop abusing Jamee in CWXI.

There'll be no more on the issue, please.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
steds said:
Rob, please try to cut down on the anti-Jamee posts in CW XI at least. We know you don't exactly like him,
I don't believe Rob has any adverse feelings to Jamee at all. He just likes to use him as a kinda "but of all jokes" kinda thing. Everything is purely in jest.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
I don't believe Rob has any adverse feelings to Jamee at all. He just likes to use him as a kinda "but of all jokes" kinda thing. Everything is purely in jest.
That's even worse. He should begger off and make jokes about him in Off Topic, like the other Reds do

PY

International Coach
steds said:
That's even worse. He should begger off and make jokes about him in Off Topic, like the other Reds do
How's about everyone just shelves the petty 'jesting' or takes it to MSN if they feel it makes them better people?

It's boring and doesn't do much for atmosphere about that the place.