• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Cup Competition Discussion and Results***

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
3-0 by the first sending off, 5-0 by the second sending off, LA Galaxy then put another 5 past the remaining 9 men.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
can anyone take it over.....i would be happy to help out in any way shape or form if i could!
A while ago I offered to take this over as I had a number of plans already in the pipeline and there was some positive feedback about me doing so. However, at the time Mat decided to get things kick started again and therefore my taking over was no longer necessary.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1226528&postcount=322

However, I am keen and have ideas regarding this sim so I would again like to offer to take it over rather than let it further stagnate.

ash chaulk

International Captain
A while ago I offered to take this over as I had a number of plans already in the pipeline and there was some positive feedback about me doing so. However, at the time Mat decided to get things kick started again and therefore my taking over was no longer necessary.

However, I am keen and have ideas regarding this sim so I would again like to offer to take it over rather than let it further stagnate.
let the boy play (y)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year

mate i am happy for you or me or both of us to take it over..lets just get it back up again hey !

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should all just sign up for the Cricketweb Cup in Xpertelevn. It's a whole lot easier, and the more divisions we get going the better it will be.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
mate i am happy for you or me or both of us to take it over..lets just get it back up again hey !
Happy for us both to do it. Though Im unwilling (like last time) to push ahead with taking this over unless Mat formally stands down.

I dont want to do anything whilst he is still officially in charge. Im not a man for a revolution. If Mat decides to stand down then Im very interested in taking this over and being part of a 2 man team with you sounds good.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Happy for us both to do it. Though Im unwilling (like last time) to push ahead with taking this over unless Mat formally stands down.

I dont want to do anything whilst he is still officially in charge. Im not a man for a revolution. If Mat decides to stand down then Im very interested in taking this over and being part of a 2 man team with you sounds good.
cool