• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official CW Football Signup Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think frankly, we need some new captains.

As for you David, when i finally get this cup competition done, you'll get put in a club for the new season, same with George.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member

As for you David, when i finally get this cup competition done, you'll get put in a club for the new season, same with George.
If we had a CEO who could run this thing proper it would help. :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year

put my hand up if needed for the mighty dynamo

Matteh

Essentially just teamsheet creating and emailing it twice a week.

I'll sort all this out probably after the weekend. For the record, the Cup comp is completed (as all the CW teams got knocked out, i just simmed on), just releasing the results in staggered fashion.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
I still don't really know what actually goes on?
Is there some site or something where some fantasy league goes on?
Sorry if this seems noobish or whatever.

Matteh

It's basically a football simulation where people from CW get put into squads, which then play each other a couple of times a season. One lucky person simulates it and posts the results here. Basically very very similiar to the Dev League only football rather than cricket.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
It's basically a football simulation where people from CW get put into squads, which then play each other a couple of times a season. One lucky person simulates it and posts the results here. Basically very very similiar to the Dev League only football rather than cricket.
Oh I get it!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.