• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW Grade Cricket discussion and results thread

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Samuel_Vimes said:
For this season, yes. It will return for season 10, mainly as a service to those players who are not selected.
Extremely well-run Samuel :D although a tad short. Keep it up mate!

cricketboy29

International Regular
Samuel_Vimes said:
For this season, yes. It will return for season 10, mainly as a service to those players who are not selected.
Sounds like great fun, been extremely well organised, the best thing about it, was the reports, the reports were exceedingly well-written and detailed. Brillant Stuff.

David

International 12th Man
chooka_nick said:
Extremely well-run Samuel :D although a tad short. Keep it up mate!
A tad short by necessity, next season we'll be running it concurrently with the dev league, so it will be much longer.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cricketboy29 said:
Sounds like great fun, been extremely well organised, the best thing about it, was the reports, the reports were exceedingly well-written and detailed. Brillant Stuff.
I'm afraid that's gonna have to go for season 10 - I just don't have the time (it's why the games were delayed so much). If anyone would like to volunteer writing match reports (Hazza?), contact me on MSN or email (haakon dot moerk at gmail dot com)

cricketboy29 said:
nick, mate, i think samuel_vimes is hakon, samuel isnt his real name.
Actually, it's Håkon. But as only people with Norwegian keyboards or extensive knowledge of Unicode would know how to write the å, that, you're excused.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
cricketboy29 said:
nick, mate, i think samuel_vimes is hakon, samuel isnt his real name.
:D Thanks CricketBoy! Lol :cool: I so knew that :sleep:
Samuel_Vimes said:
Actually, it's Håkon. But as only people with Norwegian keyboards or extensive knowledge of Unicode would know how to write the å, that, you're excused.
Or who can copy and paste, Håkon ;)

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
cricketboy29 said:
and nick, call me gaurav please, not cricketboy, its just seems a tad weird., but yeah, no worries
Yeah, I've been waiting to, but I've never been sure which G Nayak you are :blink: but I've got it now, Gaurav :D