• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW U19s Tour of Asia

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Pity about the rain, but we had a chance to win it. The not out tail enders batted for 100 balls to gain the draw.

Tough result but they faught hard for it.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointed not to go on with two starts and didn't get a bowl, hard luck about the rain though. Burkey unlucky to miss out on a century.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clapham and Goughy and the other CW 'A' players aren't available for the completion of this series.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Disappointed not to go on with two starts and didn't get a bowl, hard luck about the rain though. Burkey unlucky to miss out on a century.
Not unlucky, more like betrayed. Can't believe Cameron declared with me on 93*. Don't care about the "imminent rain" and "need to win the match", all I wanted was a century. Cameron the selfish git.

Blaze

Banned
ffs didn't even realise I was still eligible for this...

Pretty funny that I got MOTM and then got dropped for the next two games.

I am batting terribly though so it is probably deserved.

Last edited:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
ffs didn't even realise I was still eligible for this...

Pretty funny that I got MOTM and then got dropped for the next two games.

I am batting terribly though so it is probably deserved.
Wasn't a dropping, it was a squad rotation. Also, as you hadn't posted at all ... was more of an inactive thing...

Nice to see you post now, though ^^

Travis_Teh

International Regular
India U/19 vs Cricket Web U/19 Third Test, played at Delhi

Cricket Web Level Series

Cricket Web emphatically levelled the series versus India one all in Delhi, by an innings and 88 runs. With several of the players leaving the camp to join the Cricket Web 'A' squad, doubt of a decent outcome of the game was raised. This was not to be, though, as Nick Scott and Stephen Burke scored fine centuries in the Cricket Web first innings, replying to a meger first innings total from India.

With a massive lead, the Indian's battled on bravely but lost wickets at steady intervals. Leaving them attempting to bat out day four for a draw, again, but this time lady luck was not on their side and the rain stayed away. Leaving the Cricket Web young'uns victorious and completing a successful test tour of the subcontinent having won four, drawing one and losing one.

Man of the Match : NG Scott [105 (240) ]

Attachments

andyc

Domination. Good to see the youngsters step up after some players had left. Burke and Scott really won that for us with their two knocks, while all the bowlers went well at some stage.

Blaze

Banned
Wasn't a dropping, it was a squad rotation. Also, as you hadn't posted at all ... was more of an inactive thing...

Nice to see you post now, though ^^
Yeah not surprised I was rotated out quite a bit as I hadn't posted anything in the Under 19 forum for a long time (including the last tour)

andyc

Not unlucky, more like betrayed. Can't believe Cameron declared with me on 93*. Don't care about the "imminent rain" and "need to win the match", all I wanted was a century. Cameron the selfish git.
It's what you get for refusing to room with me.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
A positive result for CW, i am glad to have had some kind of contribution to this good victory with my 76 and 4 wickets :)