• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWBCC Weekly Times

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Really busy week this week, training every day, plus back to skool and thats just me. From what Dave's told me sounds like he's been twice as busy. But never fear, the Weekly will be back on Sunday after have a week off.

Also Håkon, if your reading this can you combine last weeks and this weeks wrapups and send them to me when your done. The others, never fear the articles already written will be sufficent.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Ferd said:
Really busy week this week, training every day, plus back to skool and thats just me. From what Dave's told me sounds like he's been twice as busy. But never fear, the Weekly will be back on Sunday after have a week off.

Also Håkon, if your reading this can you combine last weeks and this weeks wrapups and send them to me when your done. The others, never fear the articles already written will be sufficent.
I thought we just went on holiday to the beach with Liam? :p

EDIT: Also watch out soon, a new journo will be joining the ranks around the 1st of march-ish. Keep your eyes out for who it will be.

Last edited:

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Jeez Fellas, give me a break. I just woke up ;)

Never Fear, The Weekly will be out before I go to bed tonight.

Håkon, can you send me the stuff today sometime If I don't see you on-line.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Great stuff. :) I'll try my best to get online at the same time as the interviewers later tonight / this week.

RigorMortis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Taken from CWBCC Weekly Times Issue 4
He’s (Liam Camps) been playing well, though not spectacularly, there, and had he not been captain there could have been talking of him losing his place to Rex Harris, the man who took 6/69 on debut and then was dropped.
Thanks for the mention :D
but I hardly think I'd get a run at the expense of Liam, whether he's captain or not :happy: