• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sarri fired.

Maybe he can fail upwards to the Barcelona job.
weird isn't it, I mean everyone said he's great but hasn't won anything, the last 2 years he has won stuff, and everyone thinks he's terrible, he'll get work though, no doubt better than the bank he was working in.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I thoroughly enjoyed the Championship but with Fulham and Leeds both going up, I doubt I'll be tuning in next season. No skin in the game.

Getting in early here predicting that Newcastle, Sheffield United and West Brom will be relegated in 2020-21.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have Fulham bottom. Southampton surely won't let them keep Harrison Reid after losing Hojberg. So they're trying turn their mid-level Championship squad into a Premiership one after losing their best player for nothing.

Newcastle and West Brom are prime candidates. Sheffield United are likely to drop off but I'd be very surprised if they actually go down.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Fulham, Palace and West Brom.
Yeah I think Palace are in major trouble. They were absolutely awful post lockdown, and teams that do that (see Stoke a few years ago) often carry it over to the following season.

They've got a terrible squad as well.

flibbertyjibber

Yeah I think Palace are in major trouble. They were absolutely awful post lockdown, and teams that do that (see Stoke a few years ago) often carry it over to the following season.

They've got a terrible squad as well.
No strikers and the sides who struggle for goals are always in deep trouble.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Palace need young forwards, but young anything, TBF Hodgson has addressed that, not done owt about it yet, but yes the current squad are downsville.

I don't think Fulham are that bad TBH, clever investment and they can stay up.

Villa, West Brom, Palace for me.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Fulham, Palace and West Brom.

Mate, I would get in so much trouble for posting that. 8-)

But I agree with you, for all the reasons stated by Furball, Grecian and Fiberty.
I hate to disagree with UC about anything, but I think my lot just raised their game against his boys. A bit like a Championship side exceeding expectations against a Prem side in one of the cups.

Uppercut

Seems like a pretty bad signing to me.
Mate, I would get in so much trouble for posting that. 8-)

But I agree with you, for all the reasons stated by Furball, Grecian and Fiberty.
I hate to disagree with UC about anything, but I think my lot just raised their game against his boys. A bit like a Championship side exceeding expectations against a Prem side in one of the cups.
They were fine against Chelsea and Bournemouth too when I saw them, but I probably just got them on their good days.

Thinking they were good enough not to be in danger last season doesn't mean I'm optimistic for them going forward anyway. Their squad is getting really old. They wouldn't be my picks to go down but I could definitely see it happening.