• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Final - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Found this to be an awesome quote:

India's danger signs for the opposition in this World Cup lay not in their attacking openers or any flood of fours but in what their weakest links were able to do. When Indian fielders start diving, their batsmen start taking threes or sprinting surprising singles, or their most medium of pacers begin to repeatedly beat the edges and hurry batsmen, it is time for the opposition to worry.

India v Sri Lanka, final: Mature India refuse to be beaten | Cricket Features | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

Bun

Banned
It's still to sink in! I really can't believe we have won it! I owe my colleagues a party tomorrow, and quite looking forward to it!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Title is a bit misleading. 'US ambassador to India congratulates Indian team' is more accurate and less newsworthy.

Still:

jeevan

International 12th Man
Ought to have credited a quintet, including Laxman. True, this is about ODIs and Laxman (for reasons that I do not understand) was never really part of that scene - but the first bit of serious butt-kicking this era of Indian cricketers did was in the Kolkata test in 2001 (even before Natwest).

Is still sticking it to the opposition, ten years on, in ways that puts even SRT's exploits into the shade...

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Ought to have credited a quintet, including Laxman. True, this is about ODIs and Laxman (for reasons that I do not understand) was never really part of that scene - but the first bit of serious butt-kicking this era of Indian cricketers did was in the Kolkata test in 2001 (even before Natwest).

Is still sticking it to the opposition, ten years on, in ways that puts even SRT's exploits into the shade...
Laxman is the product of the environment/System that was created by the leadership of Ganguly, Dravid, Tendulkar and Kumble.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"she has requested the BCCI to choose another country such as Paris for her striptease, to avoid controversies in India."

well if the bcci are playing i know a place...

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Meh, she's not that good looking. Now if it was Pryanka Chopra, I wouldn't mind :cool:.

Why does she need BCCI's permission anyway. Don't tell me that the Chairman of the BCCI is also the Indian cultural minister (Sharad Pawar). :laugh: