• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Grade Season XV

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Top of the Edfield wicket rankings, will certainly take that with a quality Dev LEague bowler like Patrick on our side (albeit he's had one less game than me). Hopefully I will soon be able to take my surprisingly grade form up to the next level of the Dev League and have a couple of performances there before the end of the season.

Well done to the rest of the Edfield Players of course, especially star bowler and batsman Patrick and Deane, and let's we can start converting dominance into a few more wins and not getting as many drawn matches. We''re playing well overall, though, just need to score a few more runs and probably quite a bit more quickly to set up result chances.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
3rd for the Gofftown Tigers.. 25 is a bit less than what I would like to average but still a decent enough performance, I guess...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Code:
Table	Played	Wins	Draws	Lost	Bat Pts	Bowl Pts	Points
Foxes	13	6	3	4	7	22		71
Titans	13	5	6	2	5	18		65
Panther	13	4	5	4	10	10		54
Camps	13	3	9	1	4	14		54
Edfield	13	3	7	3	3	18		53
Darters	13	2	10	1	11	4		47
Gofftwn	13	2	6	5	9	13		46
Sharks	13	0	8	5	8	5		29

Last edited:

Burgey

Good to have a win, but a pair ffs! :(

At least contributing something with the ball atm.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bizarre match, opened the bolwing batted 8 and made runs then up to 6 in the second innings and I failed :(
Take the draw.
Need to start winning now though.

Simon

Code:
Table	Played	Wins	Draws	Lost	Bat Pts	Bowl Pts	Points
Foxes	14	6	3	5	7	23		72
Titans	14	5	7	2	6	19		69
Panther	14	4	6	4	10	11		57
Camps	14	3	10	1	4	14		56
Edfield	14	3	8	3	3	19		56
Darters	14	3	10	1	11	5		54
Gofftwn	14	3	6	5	9	14		53
Sharks	14	0	8	6	8	6		30

Burgey

Hmm, we need a few wins to move up from fourth. Still, not bad to draw that after surrendering a lead on the first dig.

tadeusz

State 12th Man
Good recent form from the Darters, the table is getting pretty close.
Also quite happy to be second on the wickets table.

David

International 12th Man
Get in there Darters! Some great recent form. Reddlapalli and Bochat impressing! Gelman solid too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
In dire batting form, ATM.. And if I am not keeping or bowling, that is pretty much the only thing I am expected to do.. :(