• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Ireland in England 2020**

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would find the continued Vince selection, and utterly predictable result mildly amusing, as we have a fair few decent bats playing in tests, bt the fact Sam Hain (particularly) or Livingstone isn't getting a game for Vince or Denly is more than a little irritating.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Banton's presence looks very much a "treating ODIs as practice for the T20 world cup" sort of a pick too.

His List A record not fantastic and really struggled to rotate the strike today.

Bijed

International Regular
Banton's presence looks very much a "treating ODIs as practice for the T20 world cup" sort of a pick too.

His List A record not fantastic and really struggled to rotate the strike today.
I think Banton's List A record is basically an awful first season followed by a much better second one so his overall List A stats aren't as much of a problem as they might appear, but he doesn't seem quite ready to make the step up to internationals just yet

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First look at Saj Mahmood jr - Reasonably quick, but not express. Seam presentation is quite crap though that could just be because there was no movement on offer to take advantage of.

Bijed

International Regular
Not sure I'd realised Topley had played 10 ODIs already, thought it was only two or three. Seems to have done better in them than I'd imagined too.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I forgot Reece Topley was still a thing, lol.

Was a quality bowler pre-injuries.

Howe_zat

Audio File
First ball back gone for four lol.

But yeah, really worth keeping an eye on. Had a fantastic T20 season last year especially.

Bijed

International Regular
I do sort of remember Vince's bowling being mentioned as (just barely) a bit of a thing when he was first selected by

Mind you, his batting was mentioned as being a thing too