• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Island Swell Thread **

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Island Swell Squad

Kev Gough (C)
Hakon Mork (VC)
Shan Jasotharan
Neil Pickup
Nico Borcic
Dave Richards
Liam Camps
Matt Luff
Myles Hutchinson
Youri Djorkaeff (FRA/MAR)
Alfredo (BRA)
Pepe (BRA)
Owain Bale (WAL)
Collins Mbasa (RSA)
Franck Michalek (FRA)
Denis Stenild (DEN)
Stefan Zenoni (ITA)
Oseas (BRA)
Flavio (BRA)
Maa Kiyoyo (CAM)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
Player Name	Country		Age	GK Skill	Tackling Skill	Passing Skill	Shooting Skill	Aggression
Alfredo		Brazil		28	15		2		1		2		36
Pepe		Brazil		24	14		3		6		1		37
Owain Bale	Wales		22	1		18		6		6		71
Collins Mbasa	South Africa	25	1		15		10		5		65
Franck Michalek	France		26	2		14		4		7		71
Denilo Stenild	Denmark		35	1		3		18		1		73
Stefano Zenoni	Italy		34	1		2		16		3		63
Oseas		Brazil		18	2		4		12		2		64
Flavio		Brazil		28	1		3		3		18		78
Maa Kioyo	Cameroon	21	1		3		5		13		72
Swells Extra Players

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Welcome all. Sorry for the delay, Ive been out scouting for potential players in PNG.

Proud to be captain of such a great bunch of players.

Lets kick *** this season and keep our thread as active as possible.

BTW- I love the name. Makes us sound interesting.

Cloete

International Captain
Check 2nd post for updated team list + roster. If there are any problems please say so ASAP in here. Also players who's name don't fully fit can choose what they wish to have in (in reason), e.g T_Loganathan can become Tharmi_Log'n or TA_Loganathan etc. The names can only be 13 characters long, including the underscore for a space.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
For numbers, I see no reason for not rewarding activity in our thread by awarding them on a first come first served basis.
Pls keep the number below 50.

Ill take 10.

Team Numbers Taken

So far Dizzy- 7, SKD- 11, Goughy- 10

As for the name, I have no problem with it. In fact I kind of like it. Its better than the generics a few of the teams have.

About changing it, I'll look to change it if 6 of the 9 players desire. However, Id be loath to start the season on a negative note and I think we should embrace 'The Swell'.

Team member opinions welcome

Last edited: