• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that's very generous to Brown.

Also, seems like we kinda say it every season but **** me the west looks brutal. Even the play-in teams in the West look seriously dangerous (not really to win the title but definitely a chance to upset a higher seed in the first round), and the east looks like a relative cakewalk for Boston. Will be a huge fail if they don't make the finals.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah that's very generous to Brown.

Also, seems like we kinda say it every season but **** me the west looks brutal. Even the play-in teams in the West look seriously dangerous (not really to win the title but definitely a chance to upset a higher seed in the first round), and the east looks like a relative cakewalk for Boston. Will be a huge fail if they don't make the finals.
Maybe Embiidbis finally healthy in the playoffs, otherwise there is no one in the East really bothering Boston

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Tatum is a genuine superstar. Brown comes pretty close to that definition as well.
I reckon Jaylen is most dangerous when he sticks to his core strengths (length, athleticism, driving to the right :D) and not forcibg issues. Pretty hard to stop then.