• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i think we are going to get a *champion even if they are able to complete it...
I'd happily take an asterix Championship, tbh. Would probably need Giannis, Bron, AD, PG, Harden and Kawhi to all get the virus for it to happen though, haha.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
both top seeds lose last night, i think the bucks will recover and take the series comfortably but the lakers are in trouble...there is a very good chance of an upset there...

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
both top seeds lose last night, i think the bucks will recover and take the series comfortably but the lakers are in trouble...there is a very good chance of an upset there...
I think they'll both be fine and go deep into the playoffs but a bit more concerned about the bucks. Bledsoe/Middleton being cold and giannis' lack of a jumper stifling their offense late in games is threatening to become a pattern.

Loving how the mavs are playing. Porzingis has been great this season after a slow start and if their bench keeps playing like this, itll be a bit of a struggle for the Clippers.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Loving how the JBs have stepped up, with Gordon Hayward out for the next month at least. In hindsight maybe we should never have bothered with the Kyrie Irving experiment.

Anyway, if we are still in the playoffs when Hayward gets back who knows how far this roster could go?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mark Jackson got it way wrong with his assessment of Melo's commitment to defense for most of his career. I'm pretty sure coaches and management tried to make him buy in on D when he was in Denver and New York. He just didn't want to. The only reason he looks committed there now is he knows his ass is out of the league if he doesn't.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Mark Jackson is a ****ing idiot. In the 2017-18 finals he spent two minutes wondering why GSW play switching defences and theorised it was because they couldn't match up 1v1. The man literally didn't understand the reason teams play switching defences. The dude played for 15 years, coached in the NBA and is now paid to talk about it in front of an international audience. Infuriating. Only Reggie Miller is a worse commentator in all of sports.