• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in CWLand Discussion and Results

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Schedule:

Monday 18th February - New Zealand arrive

Wednesday 20th February
4D - New Zealanders vs CWBCC Chairmen's XI
Casston Reserve

Friday 22nd February
1st Test - New Zealand vs Cricket Web XI
CW Oval

Sunday 24th February
2nd Test - New Zealand vs Cricket Web XI
CWBCC Stadium

Wednesday 27th February
OD - New Zealanders vs CWBCC Chairmen's XI
Fardin Qayyumi CC

Friday 29th February
1st ODI - New Zealand vs Cricket Web XI
PDV Dome

Sunday 2nd March
2nd ODI - New Zealand vs Cricket Web XI
Fardin Qayyumi CC

Tuesday 4th March
3rd ODI - New Zealand vs Cricket Web XI
Pickford Reserve

In the best interest of the two title chases, the CWBCC Chairmen's XI will contain players who are not in action for their clubs on the relevant days.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks good, right now would be the perfect day to turnaround my OD form though with ODI's just around the corner, I fear my days in the ODI team could be numbered otherwise :(

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Cool International Cricket

Would like to remind the selectors that I can bat in middle order now. I want Dauth's spot, even with his 50 plus domestic average. :happy:

Should be another good Test to see where the Test side is at and for ODI side to get back on track.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent. International cricket. Best chance of getting selected in a long time, but not holding my breath.