• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in CWLand Discussion and Results

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Good match.. Now its time for CW XI to do some chopping and changes..and play the reserves on the bench...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Only a 13 man squad.......

Anyway not so great bowling from me there. But Pickup, awesome.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
That's a gun spell from Pickup, 6 in an OD spell is pretty damn awesome. Important knocks from Butler and Cloete to set it up as well, glad I could contribute a bit at the end with a base like that.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Bizarrely that's an exact match for my previous ODI best figures... but somehow still Fishy doesn't see fit to mention that in his match report... Top effort boys, 3-0 and satisfyingly beginning to make up for the debacle of the Tests.

Stat Moment: Fastest Bowlers to 200 ODI Wickets
Code:
1 Saqlain Mushtaq (Pak) v South Africa 	Nottingham  	5 Jun 1999  	104
2 B Lee (Aus) 		v England 	The Oval 	12 Jul 2005 	112
3 AA Donald (SA) 	v Zimbabwe 	Chelmsford 	29 May 1999 	117
4 Waqar Younis (Pak) 	v India 	Bangalore 	9 Mar 1996 	118
5 Neil Pickup (CWXI)	v New Zealand	Pickford	5 Mar 2008	119
6 SK Warne (Aus) 	v Pakistan 	Lord's 		20 Jun 1999 	125

ash chaulk

International Captain
well done boys, good stuff neil "better than Warne"... Really cant smash International bowlers around, my strike rate blows