• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Northside Power Thread **

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Northside Power Squad

Tharmi Longanathan (C)
Andrew Cloete (VC)
David Comley
Thamba Mamesh
Blake Donald
Xavier Rose
Travis Demeza
Paddy Gundry
Manjunath Reddlapalli
Giorgi Kinkladze (GEO/MAR)
Yuri Tushinov (RUS)
Hans Rickler (GER)
Petko Kirilov (BUL)
Antonio Velasco (ESP)
Luis Silva (POR)
Soren Ernst (GER)
Josip Vrkic (CRO)
Pavel Varga (SVK)
Orjan Hjelde (NOR)
Carlos Acuna (PAR)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
Player Name	Country		Age	GK Skill	Tackling Skill	Passing Skill	Shooting Skill	Aggression
Hans Rickler	Germany		29	12		3		5		6		39
Yuri Turshinov	Russia		30	20		7		4		1		32
Petko Kirilov	Bulgaria	21	2		17		7		7		64
Antonio Velasco	Spain		24	1		15		2		4		60
Luis Silva	Portugal	25	2		14		7		1		67
Soren Ernst	Germany		22	1		4		19		6		68
Josip Vrkic	Croatia		24	2		12		14		10		67
Pavel Varga	Slovakia	27	1		6		12		8		78
Orjan Hjelde	Norway		20	1		5		8		17		68
Carlos Acuna	Paraguay	34	1		7		6		12		73
Powers Extra Players

oz_fan

International Regular
Glad to be a part of the Northside Power team.:D

I think that we should go for either Romario (if we are interested in a striker) or Guardiola as our Marquee player.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
First of i would like to welcome you all to Northside Power FC. I look forward to playing with such a great bunch of guys, very happy with the group of guys we have at the club. I would like to introduce you all to the management team at Power FC:

- Tharmi Loganathan (Player Manager)
- Andrew Cloete (Vice Captain)
- David Comley (Techincal Director)
- Thamba Mamesh (Player Rep)

If you guys would like to contact about anything regarding Power FC, you can via our official emial: powerfc@cricketmail.net

Cloete

International Captain
Check 2nd post for updated team list + roster. If there are any problems please say so ASAP in here. Also players who's name don't fully fit can choose what they wish to have in (in reason), e.g T_Loganathan can become Tharmi_Log'n or TA_Loganathan etc. The names can only be 13 characters long, including the underscore for a space.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Hey guys, im really looking forward to playing with you all.

Something Tharmi and me started in WCC for the Colts was squad number, seeing how they are a major part of Football. We have decided to allow everyone to select a squad for this season. The number can be anywhere from 0-100, first in best dressed also, i.e who ever post first gets their chosen number.

I'll start off:

Thamba Mamesh - No 38

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just like to confirm Antonio Velasco stats, in Blewy post his 1,15,2,4, but in Andy text file his 2,17,7,7

Looks like Andy might of cut and copied Petko Kirilov who has the same stats, just wanted to know for sure.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just so everyone has a idea about what role they are going to play this season. This is a potential starting XI we are looking at. It may change depending on which marquee player we get.

GK: Blake Donald

CB: Tharmi Loganathan
CB: Xavier Rose
CB: Petko Kirilov

DM: Travis Demeza
MF: Paddy Gundry
MF: Soren Ernst
AM: Andy Cloete

RF: Manjunath Reddlapalli
CF: Thamba Mamesh
LF: David Comley

We got the man mountain at the back in Donald. Then the rocks in defence in myself and Rose, with Petko provide support. Demeza playing the Roy Keane role in front of the back three, might be painful season for any attacking mids from the other teams. Paddy and Soren in the middle. Andy gets to play just behind the strikers, in the hole. Manj and David are likely to play in wider positions up front, with Thamba in the middle of the attack. Probably will have his back to the goal most of the game holding the ball for runs from the other forwards and Andy.

Cloete

International Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Just like to confirm Antonio Velasco stats, in Blewy post his 1,15,2,4, but in Andy text file his 2,17,7,7

Looks like Andy might of cut and copied Petko Kirilov who has the same stats, just wanted to know for sure.
Cheers for pointing it out Tharmi. He has the same stats as mentioned, I've updated the roster file.

I'd love #10, perfect for a creative AM who can score a few too :)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Choice as, uncanny really.... defensive mid is my preferred position IRL. Mind, last 3 or 4 seasons i've played mainly as a sweeper and the occasional overlapping fullback.

Extremely stoked with that, Tharmi! :)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
So we've got Andy with 10, Manju with 11, Thamba with 38, keeper Donald with 1 and myself with 4. heee, 5 signed players ;)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
Choice as, uncanny really.... defensive mid is my preferred position IRL. Mind, last 3 or 4 seasons i've played mainly as a sweeper and the occasional overlapping fullback.

Extremely stoked with that, Tharmi! :)
Keep in mind you might play as a overlapping fullback if we play a back four. But i like aggressive DM.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
So we've got Andy with 10, Manju with 11, Thamba with 38, keeper Donald with 1 and myself with 4. heee, 5 signed players ;)
Three to go as im waiting for the others before i pick mine. Also what do you want as our home and away colours. Im not too fussed, so i'll leave it up to the players to decide.