• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* PA Representative Poll

Who's your choice?

• Total voters

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please vote wisely and without bias.

NOTE: The CWBCC shall not take part and only CW cricketer will be considered. ie persons in the Dev League and CW XI.

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I voted for Andrew Garven as Natty P, seems a bit immature, hypocritical I know, for the job.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I voted for Nath, he could do a good job as PA.

I'm not quite sure how far his responsibilities extend, but i feel the disciplinary system is in need of an overhall, at least to make it clear and transparrent.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
As great as I find mr. Patrick, I would never be able to take him seriously as the PA

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
but i feel the disciplinary system is in need of an overhall, at least to make it clear and transparrent.
Dave feel free to mail the board what you mean/think.. reuben at globe dot net dot nz, CC: bugs at tstt dot net dot tt

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
age_master said:
and what exactly do you mean by that?
I mean that I wouldn't pick you to provide an even-handed approach with all players in mind, remembering back to some slightly questionable man-management episodes...

Cloete

International Captain
I've gone for Nath. With a touch of bias, but I feel he's much more interested in CW. He should raise quite a few good ideas as well. Responsibility is where Age has it over him, but I just went with who I feel would offer more ideas.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
fair enough comment. as im sure you are aware it is quite difficalt to balance man management and doing thr right thing by the team at times. i certainly wouldn't say i did a particularly good job this season but i can say that i learnt alot over the season which will be in place in future activities in the dev league :)