• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* PA Representative Poll

Who's your choice?

• Total voters

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thankyou to everyone who voted for me and especially to Faaip who nominated me, that was a nice starting point! :happy:
My thanks also go out to EVERYONE who voted, it`s great to see so many people getting involved with this.
And a final thankyou to Andrew, may you continue to act as a leader for younger Webheads.

Please feel free to speak with me anytime I`m online, or to e-mail me or to drop me a line in my office! :) My email... nnanden_6 @ hotmail . com

I will be looking to Hakon to show me `round and be a mentor to me. Congratulations for doing an awesome job (though it isn`t really over yet). :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nnanden said:
Thankyou to everyone who voted for me and especially to Faaip who nominated me, that was a nice starting point! :happy:
My thanks also go out to EVERYONE who voted, it`s great to see so many people getting involved with this.
And a final thankyou to Andrew, may you continue to act as a leader for younger Webheads.

Please feel free to speak with me anytime I`m online, or to e-mail me or to drop me a line in my office! :) My email... nnanden_6 @ hotmail . com

I will be looking to Hakon to show me `round and be a mentor to me. Congratulations for doing an awesome job (though it isn`t really over yet). :D
Who are you and what have you done with Nath?