• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* PA Representative Poll

Who's your choice?

• Total voters

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've given my vote to Andrew, despite the fact I have objected to some of the things he has done, I think he has learned from his mistakes and deserves a shot at being the representitve.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
steds said:
As great as I find mr. Patrick, I would never be able to take him seriously as the PA
Seaaan! It`s cause I`m not a big fan of Mandy isn`t it? :D

Rest assured, whoever is chosen, he will do a great job, and try to get an even-handed view, listening to all. If anyone has doubts over Andrew`s Leadership, look how well the Greens did this year! :)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i was about to say something nice but then i saw you had voted for yourself :p

i agree that whomever is elected i think will do a great job :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
age_master said:
i was about to say something nice but then i saw you had voted for yourself :p

i agree that whomever is elected i think will do a great job :)
Haha sorry, I took it as a given we would vote for ourselves. Have you voted for yourself? If not, please do... sorry! :ph34r: :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ive gone for nath, i just think he'll do a better job, age has shown in the past hes looking out for himself before others, nath should be given a chance to prove himself...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
i voted for Nath as i rekon he'd do a great job and he always involves himself in CW.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I think I`m correct when I say Samuel Vimes voted for himself when he was elected.

But yeah, fair point, feel free to delete my vote. :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nnanden said:
I think I`m correct when I say Samuel Vimes voted for himself when he was elected.

Aye, I did. Arrogrant whale-eating b*stard that I am.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Samuel_Vimes said:
Aye, I did. Arrogrant whale-eating b*stard that I am.
You alright Sam? Seriously, is everything OK, or was that all in good fun? :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Alright man, cool. Use your aggression to get that strike-rate back above 30! :happy:

bryce

International Regular
Nnanden said:
i wasn't making a point, i was making a joke - besides if i was making a point i wasn't pushing for just your vote being deleted..... :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
bryce said:
i wasn't making a point, i was making a joke - besides if i was making a point i wasn't pushing for just your vote being deleted..... :D
Haha, alright then! :)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Personally i don't think the PA Rep should be a captain, it may through no fault of the person concerned result in conflicts of interest.

PS - rueben ill try an email if i have time at the weekend, i just think it would be a good idea to have be a published disciplinary code and recommended punishments, so that everyone is in the picture.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
superkingdave said:
Personally i don't think the PA Rep should be a captain, it may through no fault of the person concerned result in conflicts of interest.
A very good point actually!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
as far as im concerned Nath is winning it which means that the captaincly thing wont apply :)