• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in CWLand

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Loony BoB said:
Congrats to Neil on his first win as an international captain, and great stuff by the team to level up the series - let's win that final game!
I had no idea what you were on about till i looked at th other thread:laugh: , anyways super to put the series out of reach for Pakistan. Also good to get a few wickets:cool:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Great stuff by Hoy and CW Land! Shoaib stood up, but we were too good. Everyone contributing makes for a great side. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
5th ODI - CW XI

I Markus
DP Towns
RJ Dauth
MW DeSilva
MJ Robbins
SE Fuller
A Crampton (wk)
TC Halsey
DJ Watt
NL Patrick
NS Pickup (c)

12th Man: NR Hancock

Daniel Towns and Nath Patrick have been recalled to the XI, whilst Liam Camps jr. and Nathan Hoy rest out the dead 5th ODI. Nick Hancock has been named as 12th man, but will be released to play for the Colts. Matt Luff will instead be carrying out 12th man duties.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:

Daniel Towns and Nath Patrick have been recalled to the XI, whilst Liam Camps jr. and Nathan Hoy rest out the dead 5th ODI. Nick Hancock has been named as 12th man, but will be released to play for the Colts. Matt Luff will instead be carrying out 12th man duties.
Is Hancock released for the Colts or U/19s?

luffy

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I Markus
DP Towns
RJ Dauth
MW DeSilva
MJ Robbins
SE Fuller
A Crampton (wk)
TC Halsey
DJ Watt
NL Patrick
NS Pickup (c)

Daniel Towns and Nath Patrick have been recalled to the XI, whilst Liam Camps jr. and Nathan Hoy rest out the dead 5th ODI. Nick Hancock has been named as 12th man, but will be released to play for the Colts.Matt Luff will instead be carrying out 12th man duties.
Its an honour:laugh: